Monday, November 24, 2008

What Does a 23-year-old get for his birthday? Why, clothes of course!

For Kevin's college graduation, my mother made him a t-shirt quilt. It's a wonderful way to preserve t-shirts, it's incredibly warm, and it will be cherished for years to come...however, Kevin had no t-shirts left afterward. :-) So.....

For his birthday, I bought him a couple new ones. Behold....

Strong Bad. Granted, I do not understand the fascination with this Internet phenom; however, I'm trying to not buy Kevin things I think he should wear, but things he thinks he should wear (imagine that!). And this one was a winner! :)


Our next selections are from Randomshirts.com. (heard of them? if you haven't: gohere.) Lots of fun thrift-store-like t-shirts for very cheap--it's run by former college guys--what can you say?

This shirt says: "TREES: the real case of forest fires".


And, well, you can see this one. heehee! :-)

And, last, my parents sent me a check which I took and purchased some nice khaki dress pants for my little professional! He wore them today--they look fab! :-D
And that's all for now, but I have a feeling the gifts will keep rolling in as we journey to Vonore for Thanksgiving on Wednesday (yes, yes, I know Thanksgiving is on Thursday--we celebrate the eve of in the Fowler home :). We'll letcha know how that goes!
Happy Monday, y'all! :)

No comments: