Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All About Kevin!

Sooo....I'm a fan of a couple blogs, and I was reading Jessica's today, and she had this really cool post about her husband (which she copied from some other people's blogs, so I don't feel so bad!).

And, as you all know, it's Kevin's birthday week (because that's the REAL way to celebrate a birthday--ALLLLLL weeeeeeek!). So, I thought, why not give him another tribute!?

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? MarioKart, and he's looking like a little boy. And Matt or Josh are next to him, also looking like little boys.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch. We're out at the moment, and the other night, he almost did Cesar, but I cautioned that it was not for the faint at heart. He relented and took Buttermilk (which I mistakenly bought thinking it was Ranch the other day....)

3. What's one food he doesn't like? All the AMAZING dips and spread that i LOVE like hummus and guacamole!

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? We don't go out to a bar. And he doesn't drink. Problem solved.

5. Where did he go to high school? He was home schooled, but he attended a Knoxville co-op through Berean Christian High School (did i get that right, babe? i always get so confused with his schooling!).

6. What size shoe does he wear? 8.5 or 9--small for his height--and yes, we are the same size, and we share shoes on occasion (namely because I wear men's shoes at times).

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Political campaign posters. You think I'm joking, don't you?

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? the edible kind. :)

9. What would he eat every day if he could? BBQ

10. What is his favorite cereal? Golden Grahams, i think. But he's got an easy cereal pallet to please, as well. :)

11. What would he never wear? Anything with the name-brand on it. He has one Abercrombie shirt that was given to him and he wears it sometimes, but I think it's painful for him.

12. What is his favorite sports team? I don't think he has one, but he'd like to go to a Vols game at some point--does that count?

13. Who did he vote for? You're not serious, are you?

14. Who is his best friend? me. :)

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? burp, probably.

16. How many states has he lived in? one.

17. What is his heritage? ...European....?

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? chocolate cake with chocolate icing with chocolate sprinkles on top with chocolate chips in the cake itself. That boy is a chocolate fiend!

19. Did he play sports in high school? Nope.

20. What could he spend hours doing? Surfing the net reading about politics.

21. What's something cool about him? He absolutely adores me. I feel so secure in the love of my husband. I'm not deserving of it, but he truly does seek to love me and cherish me as Christ loves and cherishes the church.

No comments: