Monday, November 17, 2008

Seven Things You Didn't Know About Me

I read Kati Hurst's blog Here, and was inspired on this bright early Monday morning. So, here goes:

Seven Things You (Probably) Did Not Know About Me...

1. I had red hair when I was born (and then it all fell out and I was bald for three years...moving right along....)

2. I'm lactose intolerant. But Kevin drinks enough milk for the both of us. :-)

3. I'm a writer and would love nothing more than to sit at a computer for hours and create stories....I can dream, right?

4. I'm a homebody. This just dawned on me the other night, and when I expressed my new found insight to Kevin, he said, "Well, that's good. Because I am too." :)

5. I look forward to staying home to raise my children.

6. I am NOT a morning person, but this whole 8-5 job thing is working out rather nicely. It's nice to have a couple extra minutes to spend with Kevin in the am....

7. I am two years and one month older than my husband, but for a brief period of time, it looks as though I'm three years older than him--like right now. But his birthday's coming, so the lording-over is almost at an end...until next year! ;-)

No comments: