Monday, November 3, 2008

We Went to the Beach

We've been back for a while, but, as you well know, after a vacation, one almost needs a vacation from the vacation just to catch up. With that said, while I'm working on this post, I'm also writing out a shopping list, eating breakfast, and trying to decide what we're having for dinner tonight...yay for multi-tasking!

With that said, I cannot at current find the pictures from our vacation, because I'm so smart with my computer, that I transferred them to somewhere I can't find...

(alright, done with breakfast--check that one off the list)

Suffice it to say that our vacation was everything a vacation should be. We relaxed, we saw some friends, Kevin met my grandparents, we did some sight-seeing, and we indulged the history nerds within both of us. (yes, yes--Kevin is the history teacher, but I love it just as much!)

So, as the computer performs a search to find those evasive vacation pictures, I'm going to post a picture that's not from vacation, but about a month ago. It's from a friend's wedding reception, and, well, I just love it. :)

Me and My Love:


p.s. For those who are interested, tonight, we're having Audrey's Beef Stew. ;-)

No comments: