Monday, August 11, 2008

i LOVE these things!

1) Last movie you saw in a theater? We went to see "Prince Caspian" for our anniversary. I cried.

2) What book are you reading? "Knowing God"--not far into it, but rearing to go. :)

3) Favorite board game? Probably Scrabble. I like Canasta, too, but it's hard to teach other people how to play.

4) Favorite magazine? I like several. Reader's Digest. Glamour (I know, I know...).

5) Favorite smells? Kevin has this cologne called "Good Life" and it smells SOOO good. :)

6) Favorite sounds? little kids laughing.

7) Worst feeling in the world? letting someone that I love down.

8) What is the first thing you think of when you wake? "That wasn't long enough."

9) Favorite fast food place? mcdonalds (yes, I agree with Jessica :)

10) Future child's name? We haven't settled on any specific names, but a few that I like, and some that we like, are: Grace, Isaiah, Cameron (boy or girl), Joel, Ruth, Renee...

11) Finish this statement - "If I had a lot of money I'd..." pay off our student loans.

12) Do you drive fast? faster than Kevin, so I get in trouble a lot. ;)

13) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? I did all the way through college, then I got married, and Kevin won't let me. :)

14) Storms - cool or scary? I like good, hard lightning/thunder storms--none of the sissy constant drizzle that Seattle had.

15) What was your first car? 1992 Honda Civic--no air, no power windows, 4 cylinder all the way, baby!!!!

16) Favorite drink? Ginger Ale. (lame, huh?)

17) Finish this statement--"If I had the time, I would......" write my novel.

18) Do you eat the stems on broccoli? um, we generally eat frozen broccoli (after it's been cooked of course), so I guess so....?

19) If you could dye your hair any other color, what would be your choice? i've always wanted red hair, but not like liccorice red, like a pretty strawberry blonde red. :-D

20) Name all of the different cities/towns you've lived. Dallas, San Antonio, El Paso, Auburn (near Seattle), Maryville, Knoxville.

21) Favorite sports to watch. Basketball.

22) One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? I stole from a new friend's blog, and she seems pretty dern cool. :)

23) What's under your bed? this crooked little spring thing that supposedly supports us...it's strange. come see it.

24) Would you like to be born as yourself again? I'm not a big fan of this question. I've enjoyed my life so far, so I wouldn't mind living it again....

25) Morning person or night owl? I hate mornings. I get sleepy easily at night. Catch me around 6 or 7. I like the evenings.

26) Over easy or sunny side up? sunny side up. :)

27) Favorite place to relax? Does sleeping count as "relaxation?" It's seriously my hobby.

28) Favorite pie? Cherry.

29) Favorite ice cream flavor? butter pecan.

30) Of all the people you have tagged, who is the most likely to respond first? I'm not tagging anyone either...namely because I'm not sure how. :-D

1 comment:

Akprestons said...

i like butter pecan too! It almost made it to the list, but not quite! :)

and you'll have to let me know how you like that book. We have it, but i've never read it...yet.

Loved learning more about you! Glad you did this!

Jess