Thursday, August 7, 2008

Quotable Quotes

Because you just can't make this stuff up...

[after a 4th of July potluck dinner]

Lydia: I think my chips were a real hit.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Kevin: You know what's getting on my nerves? Names that are two separate words put together for one last name.

Lydia: Oh, you mean like "Skidmore"?

[pause.]

Kevin: Oh, yeah, I guess that is two words, isn't it?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Kevin: With our new insurance, it will only cost $150 to have a baby.

Kevin's mom: You guys want a loan?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

1 comment:

Akprestons said...

Kevin's Mom sounds like my sister. She'd do anything for us to hurry up and have a kid!! haha (I'm assuming thats what was implied by her offering to loan you guys $150). By the way, where in the world did you find such cheap insurance??!