Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Winds of Change Are in the Air...

And, no, I'm not talking about Obama.

Ladies, I've got some bragging to do.  My husband just spent two and a half hours in West Town Mall with me--shopping.  I know what you're thinking, "well, duh!  what else do you do at the mall?"  Well, if you're Kevin, you go there to drool in the Mac store, not to shop.  He hates to shop.

But he did it.  He walked with me through several stores as I searched for some new work pants.  We did eventually part ways--he to the Mac store; me in further pursuit of pants, which I did find.

Then we went to Wal-Mart for some more shopping, and then we went to Sam's for more shopping!  I know--he's phenomenal.  That's all there is to it.

And did I find pants?  Why, yes, I did, along with some socks.  And since socks are those things that you never know you need more of until you're almost completely out (just where do they go, anyway?), I went all out and bought three packs.  

So, that's what I'll leave you with, because, though I'm excited about my new pants, I'm really stoked about simply having socks that match and don't have holes in them.



2 comments:

F. S. said...

OMG--

I just want to vent for a second. All of my socks disappear. When I still lived with my family, I assumed that they somehow got mixed in with everyone else's socks. But now, I don't, and they STILL disappear. And I bought some really nice brown and black ones to where to work. But now I have one spare black and one spare brown. Neither has a pair!

Uggh!

Ok, that's it!

Megan G.

Akprestons said...

awww, what a nice husband!! :) Mine will go shopping with me, too, occasionally. I love it! But I have to be careful not to push him too far. Otherwise, it's like he remembers that he's a guy and isn't supposed to enjoy shopping... and runs for the hills. LOL

Hope you're doing great! We're coming out there in a week and half! :) Maybe the 6 of us (including Jen and Geoff) could do dinner & bowling or something one night.