Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Great Depression: 1931





The above picture was taken at our rehearsal dinner (almost a year ago!). Lydia has kept it around the house because she plans to scrapbook it--I just love laughing at it. Doesn't it look like Rachel and Kate are having a good time? I told Lydia that it reminds me of one of those old pictures from The Great Depression era--that's why I spruced it up a little with Picasa's black and white feature.



Credit: Dorothea Lange/Corbis

To catch up on Rachel, Kate, and all of the Wilkersons' Nebraskan adventures, check out their blog.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children! My, I bet their mother must be an angelic creature!

Kevin said...

In the picture, it looks like there mother has abandoned them to endure in a cold, cold war.

Anonymous said...

Nope, just a blistering hot rehearsal dinner!

You're such a poopie head!