Thursday, April 8, 2010

Surprise--We're Here!

For those of you who don't remember, last March, Kevin and I flew out to Texas and surprised my mom just for the fun of it. It was a hit, and recently, Kevin was getting a hankering to do it again. The only thing was this time, we were driving North, not flying West.

After a whirlwind planning (pulled off in less than 3 weeks), we jumped in the car and drove to Pittsburgh, PA last Thursday, spent Friday and Saturday with Mom and Dad Skidmore, and then drove back on Sunday (also known as "Easter"). Fortunately, my mother is a very easy person to surprise because she's sort of clueless when it comes to being suspicious of things. (So, that's where I get it from!?)

I didn't bring our camera, but we did get a video of the actual surprise. Kevin took the video while holding his iPhone against his chest, so it's a little shaky, but definitely worth a look-see. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got to send some time with your folks. I know it was a great surprise. Ihope we can visit them someday. Love, Mom Fowler