Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Fresh Start

I came across this picture the other day from our old apartment, and I thought I'd share it with you. It reminded me of the freshness of this season of a new year. It's never too late (or too early) to make changes that need changing; however, I'm reminded all the more at the beginning of a new year that our Lord is merciful, gracious, and ever-willing to help us on our way as we try to put bad habits behind us and trust and rely upon His leading.
Some areas I wish to grow in this year:

~Reading my Bible. Period.

~Eating healthier. (This will require lots of planning for days I'm gone from 8am-9pm!)

~The two-second rule--put away my shoes; hang up my clothes; rinse out my dish...

~More time with Kevin. Though we anxiously await a time when our family will expand, I want to cherish and pour into this time that is ours.

And that's all. That's all? I think that's enough for now, don't you!? :)

No comments: