Saturday, July 18, 2009

Two Things That Chirp

I (Kevin) was placed with the responsibility of blogging this, and surprisingly the Getting Things Done (GTD) guru has procrastinated for almost a month of these very important additions to our family. Yes, we at the Fowlers added two things that chirp to our family.

1. The Apple iPhone 3GS


This is probably the most extravagant purchase I have ever made. Yes, the guy who prides himself on buying hardly anything just bought one of the hottest items on the market. For those that have been around me the past year, this purchase probably isn't a big surprise. I used my (free) iPod Touch religiously and I came across a small bonus at work two weeks before the phone's release. So, I wanted to use this newfound chunk of change on something that I could use everyday. I chose the iPhone and I absolutely love it.

Lydia figured that since I am making this rather expensive purchase, a little treat for her was in order...So, she chose the second thing that chirpped.

2. Optimus Prime (O.P.)


This is our little parakeet budgie O.P. He's quite the contented little dude. Its taken him a little while to get used to us, but he's getting there!



Welcome O.P. and iPhone!

1 comment:

Cameron and Andrew said...

I really like your glasses Lyds!Congratulations on celebrating your anniversary!!!!!!!!
Love you!