Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Anniversary Flowers

Maybe you can help me...I'm looking for something. It's quite precious, as things of this nature are. I know I had it, but I just can't seem to find it. Maybe I misplaced it, but I have a feeling that maybe, just maybe, it's gone...

Have you seen the month of July? I mean, seriously, I have no clue where it went.

Hm. Strange.

Well, regardless, the arrival of August means I get to celebrate the day Kevin and I committed our lives to one another. It's been 1,467 days of wedded bliss, and I wouldn't change one second of it.

You hear all the time, "I just keep learning new things about him/her." I never believed it--even when we were dating, I was sure that I'd hit the point where he would bore me or (more likely) I would bore him...But we've not gotten there.

I'm daily amazed that Kevin chose me as his wife, and it only makes me love him more.

I was actually out of town when August 5th rolled around, but upon my return, Kevin had some beautiful red and yellow flowers waiting for me.
Here's to many more August 5ths!!!!!

1 comment:

Megan and Ryan Reed said...

Easy for me to remember your anniversary....it's my birthday! :)

You planned that very well ;)