Monday, February 9, 2009

Mm'mm Good!

As you know, if you've visited here before, I LOVE to experiment with food.  I'm not sure where it came from, but since getting married, it's just a hobby I've embraced with both hands.

The other day, I learned that you can cook fruit.  Since trying it once for myself and then serving it to Kevin to rave reviews, I'm inclined to share my new-found favorite sweet treat, super simple, super cheap, and super tasty!

1. Cut a nectarine in slices.

2. Coat each slice in honey (we prefer the organic, home-grown honey provided to us by our wonderful sister and brother from Nebraska--no joke, they own the bees it came from).

3.  Cook on low-med heat until tender.  

4.  Just before finished, or even after done cooking, sprinkle with cinnamon.  

5.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Akprestons said...

oh wow! that looks DELICIOUS!!!!

:)