Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fun Facts About Lydia :-)

4 Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Deli worker at Top Food & Drug
2. Cashier at Top Food & Drug
3. Video Relay Sign Language Interpreter
4. Babysitter of 7-year-old triplets

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:

1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Hitch
3. Dan In Real Life
4. X-Men 2

4 Places I’ve Lived:

1. Dallas, TX
2. San Antonio, TX
3. El Paso, TX
4. Auburn, WA
(5. Maryville, TN)

4 Places I've Been:

1. Prague, Czech Republic
2. Krakow, Poland
3. Juarez, Mexico
4. Pawley's Island, SC

4 Of my Favorite Foods:

1. Chinese
2. Caramel Apples
3. Corn Dogs
4. Quiche

4 Places I'd Like to Visit:

1. Rome, Italy
2. Ireland
3. Sydney, Australia
4. Jeckyl Island, GA

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to this Year:

1. First Year Anniversary
2. Kevin's New Job
3. Living closer to where I work :)
4. Our New Furniture

No comments: