Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Academic Awards Ceremony, 2008

Ladies and gentlement, it with great pleasure that I introduce you to my very own
Kevin Lee Fowler,
Outstanding Student Teacher In the Secondary Grades!

Kevin is currently finishing his Bachelor of Arts degree at Maryville College. He will graduate in May of 2008 with a degree in Political Science and History for Teacher Licensure. He's a strapping fellow, at 6'0" tall and can be spotted these days roaming the halls of Maryville High School as a Student Teacher of two blocks of history instruction.

Post graduation, Kevin's going to be teaching in the good ol' state of Tennessee (or as we say tan-UH-say), we're just not sure where yet. We have no doubt however, that whereever Kevin goes, he'll be sure to build upon the great skills that garnished him this dubious award.
From all of us here at the Garage Apartment,

Congratulations, Kevin!




1 comment:

J. Lincoln Hurst said...

This strikes me as a fairly biased report of the ceremony's winners!

But seriously, I, too, am pleased with Kevin's victory! I feel like he owes it all to me, what with all those stress-relieving cups we've played...