Thursday, October 11, 2007

A career in the music industry

Is it just me or is everyone in the music industry switching labels? One of Lydia's favorite bands (Jars of Clay) and one of my favorite bands (Caedmon's Call) are all jumping ship on their big name record labels. This means that there have been several spots to open up on the record label rosters.

That is why I am announcing my entrance to the music career. I am thinking about being one of those corny white rappers. You know, the John Reuben and KJ-52 variety. Lydia and I already decided my new stage pseudonym-- KoKo Puhfz.

I know, I know, you are probably thinking that this is a trademark infringement. Not so! Mr. Eminem already taught the world that you can be named after a trademarked, sugar-coated food item and a misspelling can protect you from a trademark infringement.

Here is the cover for my first CD: KoKo Puhfz and the Die-puhr Posse: Duh Way Dat We Ur.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Okay, so I admit I had to read 'Die-puhr Posse' three times to get the "real" meaning. That is hilarious! Let me know when the CD hits the stores.